Re: {Chrysler 300} ENews 53 is here

All;
With the driving season upon us and we start planning trips to far away places and not-so-far away destinations, I wonder if we could have a discussion on how members prepare their cars, what extra parts and tools they might carry with them and, if they’re travelling solo, if they try and set up a member network along the route they’re heading.
Personally, I am driving from Palm Desert CA to Calgary Alberta, about 1,750 mi. planning on late april.  Interstate all the way but sea level up to 7,000 ft. and back down again.   I drove my F from Palm Desert to Rohnert Park in 2018, about 1,200 mi round trip over that week and had no issues at all (except a brake shoe re-do on return and a tune, oil etc).
Who’s got some tricks to share?  Good advice on what to do and what not to do.
These cars were meant to be driven.  Does the age mean, not so much?  I don’t believe it.
Looking foward to hearing from you.
Mark

> On Mar 19, 2021, at 9:26 AM, Bob Merritt <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Click here for ENews 53.
>
> http://www.chrysler300club.com/newsletter/53/53.html
>
> She's loaded with new stuff and old stuff and just stuff.
>
> Bob
>
> --
> For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylang

---