Re: {Chrysler 300} Rear Glass Install Recommendations - glass guy Needed

Re: {Chrysler 300} Rear Glass Install Recommendations - glass guy Needed

Mike -

I highly recommend Randy Hathaway (Omaha).  Retired auto glass professional of 40+ years and overall good guy.  He worked on several of my old British cars, does excellent work and is very reasonable cost-wise.  Will likely use him again on my H when the time comes.

(402) 681-2878

Good luck!

Kurt