Re: {Chrysler 300} Rear Glass Install Recommendations - glass guy Needed

Re: {Chrysler 300} Rear Glass Install Recommendations - glass guy Needed

Hi Mike,

Sorry I missed you at Iola! - I heard you stopped by our tent while I was out walking around. Hope you enjoyed our big display of ‘58-‘61 Letter Cars and some other Mopars. Also, did you get a chance to see the wonderful red all original low mile ‘62 300 Sport coupe with black interior, that arrived early afternoon Friday from Pennsylvania. A young fellow inherited it from his recently deceased grandfather and displayed it with us. He’ll be joining our Club soon.

About 6-7 years ago I had a new bubble windshield installed in my F by Orlando Glass, at Ashland & Erie, just west of downtown Chicago. Don’t remember the installer’s name but he was also working on a Barracuda that was in the shop there that I think was his brother’s. It’s a pretty big shop that’s been there for years. The install wasn’t cheap, but I was very satisfied with their work - no leaks, unlike my previous windshield that did leak.

Noel

Sent from my iPhone