Re: {Chrysler 300} crunching numbers

How about the tragic state of this stick shift B?

Mark shot these photos a few years ago - Steve Hoker’s - had it rusting away in the wonderful Illinois climate! I was at a car show with my F this past Sunday - got into a conversation with a fellow I hadn’t previously met. He knew Hoker and had seen the B. Said the delta wing air cleaner had collapsed down onto the rusted-away valve covers.

I had met Hoker a couple times - 10-15 years ago - an unusual looking fellow who told me he had a B. I suggested he bring it to shows so we could see it, but he said it wasn’t driveable. I didn’t expect this sad an ending.

Noel

image.jpgimage.jpg
Sent from my iPhone