Re: {Chrysler 300} water pump housing and water pumps

Re: {Chrysler 300} water pump housing and water pumps

James,
Here are a couple photos of the water pump I had rebuilt by Gary Nelson earlier this year. He used the water pump rebuild kit I had purchased from him many years ago, and he added the correct for a/c 7-blade impeller, saying it was the last one he had in stock.

My non-a/c F coupe started being converted to a/c while still out in California decades ago - I’m hoping to complete the process over the winter.

Noel Hastalis

IMG_1151IMG_1153

Sent from my iPhone