Since I was older, and possibly only a little bit wiser, I remembered a couple of times I had stopped at F40 motorsports in CT, just on the off chance I would run into Wayne Carini and/or Roger the mechanic to say 'hi', since I had seen their show Chasing Classic Cars on TV.  I decided to call them and explain my situation, reminding them I did not have 'Wayne Carini money' or a priceless Duesenberg or one-of-none Ferrari, but two nice letter cars I wanted to ship in an enclosed trailer, as well as my wife's daily driver that could go open carrier.
They were very friendly and helpful, and suggested I call a company that was based in Sturbridge, MA, and of course to mention that 'Wayne had sent me'.
At the end of the day, it was a husband and wife team that showed up at my house at the agreed upon time, with a 53' enclosed trailer/hauler, and they picked up my G convertible, Hurst, and my wife's PT Cruiser all at once and took them all the way to central TX for less than $6K total and the cars arrived safe and sound and on time.  They even allowed for me to have the trunk and back seat areas filled with automotive related items (spare parts and such) which saved me space and $$ I didn't have to spend on an extra moving pod.  I called F40 because they were somewhat local to me and I had seen the TV show, but the formula might work if you have a well respected antique car dealership in your area that you could stop in and speak with to get a recommendation?  Your mileage may vary, but it worked out for me.  Just thought I'd share the story in this thread.

On Mon, Aug 28, 2023 at 10:03 AM Dan Plotkin <dplotkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would not do that. Their “platform” is just an internet brokerage/logistics act. You will never know who actually has the car. Never deal with third parties on a valuable car. Parts car? Lawn tractor, sure. 300 F? Nope. Contract with a shipper, end to end. One with the equipment and personnel who know how to handle antiques.

Danny Plotkin

From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of William Huff
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2023 10:54 AM
To: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Chrysler 300} Fwd: Easily and Safely Ship your Classic Car on uShip

Just received this.

Bill Huff

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Easily and Safely Ship your Classic Car on uShip

Mon, 28 Aug 2023 07:46:25 -0400

Old Cars Weekly Partners <oldcarsweekly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

whuff@xxxxxxxxxx

Image removed by sender. Old-Cars-Logo-Hubspot-600px

A Special Message from our Trusted Partner

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Classic & Vintage Car Haulers at Affordable Rates with uShip

With uShip, it’s easy to find the best antique vehicle transporters at the best shipping rates. You can compare classic vehicle transporter’s experience, transport prices and talk to the carriers directly through our platform. We’re your one-stop-shop for classic car transport.

Simply create your shipment listing detailing your classic car and your transport needs. Once you have completed that, you will start getting rates from classic car transport services as they compete for your business.

Rectangle: Rounded Corners: Get your Quote Today

Image removed by sender.

Whether you’re a classic car collector or purchasing your dream car, the more you know about shipping vintage vehicles, the better your experience will be. From pricing to preparation to finding the best classic car hauler, we’re here to help you all the way to your driveway.

Rectangle: Rounded Corners: Get your Quote Today

Text Box:

Text Box:

Image removed by sender. Facebook Link

Image removed by sender. Twitter Link

Image removed by sender. Pinterest Link

Active Interest Media
2143 Grand Ave Des Moines, Iowa, 50312 United States

You received this email because you are subscribed to Old Cars Weekly Partner Offers.

Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.

Image removed by sender.

---

---

---