From: Noel Hastalis
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2023 10:30 AM
To: Dan Plotkin
Cc: Larry Casey; Chrysler 300 Club International
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Auto Transport Co

Interesting comments, and fully agree to not use a broker.

This past Spring, one of my local 300-F owner buddies shipped 5 or 6 of his new-Concours cars using Reliable from Phoenix to here in the Chicago area when he and his wife sold their winter home down there. Two of the cars broke loose - one was his ‘65 4-4-2 convertible - and moderately damaged them. He’s still dealing with Reliable to get the cars repaired.

Then, cruising home on the interstate last week in my F from a local car show, rolling at about 74 mph, a Horseless Carriage rig passed me by at at least 80, closely following the medium heavy traffic, and trying to pass most of it. My only thoughts were - what was in that trailer and hopes it gets to its destination undamaged.

Good luck!

Noel

Sent from my iPhone