[59plymouth] CASTING # OF 260HP 318

Hello list

I am logging all of the POLY and 'B' engine casting numbers for the 56 through 1960 PLYMOUTHS.

JUST FUN TO DO!!  and good for a cross check of origionality!

Anyway,,does anyone have (for sure) an origional POLY  260HP or COMMANDO block in their SPORT FURY??
If so,,would you mind reading the BLOCK CASTING number for me.

On the 361 it is on the top of the block on the drivers side under the head surface.  It should start with 18 or 19
On the POLY it is on the front passenger side below the head mounting surface.

Thank you
ED ECKERSON