Kelsey Hayes setup found and more !

MORTGAGE / REFINANCE RATES ARE LOW. ACT NOW!
3 Mortgage brokers compete for your business.
Great rates, no obligation, and easy form.
caab6aab7yoMza/ Insurance4usa.com

 Well , while I am doing it, I also found in addition to that 64 Dodge
 440, and the aforementioned 64 Newport, I also found a 65  Dart GT( I
 believe, its either 64, 65 or 66). It has what I believe would be a"
 difficult to find"  setup of the stock Kelsey Hayes front discs. I have
 heard these werent the best setups , but if someone was doing a faithful
 restoration of their Dart, Cuda or Valiant that came with these  , these
 would be the setup. So I will fetch them at cost too.
  And if you need 64 Newport parts this car is almost totally there (
  sorry guys I'm grabbing the pushbutton big block tranny).
   And that big beautiful 64 Dodge 880 Custom two door is still sitting
   there that I mentioned a week ago. That one has a pushbutton tranny.
   So there u have it , those are this weeks salvage yard finds,
     1964 Dodge 440 four door
      1965 Dodge Dart GT
       1964 Chrysler Newport
        1964 Dodge 880 Custom

 parts available to list members at zero profit to me, just pay me
 shipping and what I pay the yard, ( I love to haunt junkyards, it makes
 me feel creepy and i love to feel creepy). As mentioned yesterday, this
 is for list members that actually need the parts for their projects, not
 to turn around and "E-bay" or" swap meet" them. I'm a commie at heart,
 not much of a capitalist.
   Neal Zimmerman , Eugene oregon

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up
handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing
desk toy!
caab593b7yoMzf/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

----

b7yoMz.