From: tduross1@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Restoration Finishes
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:47:03 -0400

[AD removed for archives]
Save on inkjet and toner, and get free shipping on orders over $50.
caacAsfbWhUNma/Inksoutlet

I have a general question for the group (which might spawn into varying
other topics, I hope).
Here goes:
Would you tend to stay with factory colors and finishes when restoring your
car?
I mean exterior paint, interior fabric, carpet, etc.
I realize it's an expression of what and who to derail but given the option.
Would you prefer to stay with VIN OEM schemes? What if they weren't that
nice?
Does it effect value that much?

I'm trying to decide which road to go down.

Tom Duross
Go Red Sox

[AD removed for archives]
RE-GROW YOUR HAIR STARTING NOW.....Click here for more info!
caacxydbWhUNmf/Medical Hair Restoration

----

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch