RE: Icarter pump/

[AD removed for archives]
Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
caac48Ra/PermissionData

Don Dulmage wrote:

> I lost  a pin out of the Carter pump. Had to remove the pan to check for
> the rest of the parts that fell out. it ticked me off so I bought a
> newer style pump listed for a 70 6 pack. Never missssed a beat with it
> and i beat on it every chance i get.
> Don
> Author of
> Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
> Old Reliable (Mopar)
> http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises

I had almost the same thing happen except the pin never fell all the way
out,just enough for the arm to kick loose and stop pumping. I'ed been
having trouble with rust in the gas tank so I said 2 hell with it yanked
the tank out and built everything around a new fuel cell put in a
bitchin huge (read expensive) electric pump. After about 2 weeks later
when I ran a new 1\2" fule line up the engine and went to unhook the
line going up to the carbs from the old pump while laying on my back
thats when I saw the pin hanging out the side or the pump!
Doooooooooooooh,
Bill
64 Fury

[AD removed for archives]
Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
caac2NUf/PermissionData

----

http:///u/?.