From: WC43613@xxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: How to race a street driven max wedge. Follow up!
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:25:09 EST

[AD removed for archives]
2-Day Tax Refund Loans TaxBrain Online Tax Service Get Started
Now!
caadeMnbWlB34a/TaxBrain

I'm not new to drag racing. I've been racing cars since back in the late
50's. (Yeah, I'm old.) I've raced a 57 Chevy, a 62 Dodge, a factory Hemi Dodge
Super Stocker, a 64 Plymouth 383 4-speed, and a 72 Vega wagon w/a big block
that went 9:90's and low 10's. So, I'm not new to the track.
I may be optimistic about my car running high 10's but I'm hoping.
I figure with 493 cubes, aluminum heads, (worker over a bit), brainless 727,
a 4:10 gear and the Mickey Thompson ET slicks, I may be close.
And I do have the frames tied with 2x2 tubing. I plan on doing some street
tuning before I take her to the strip, so I'll have most of the bugs worked out
as far as jetting, shift points etc.
As I said once before, I pulled a few hole shots last fall and the car
pulled so hard going through 1st and 2nd that it made me light headed. Kinda like
my old Vega used to do.
If I only run low 11's I guess I'll have to be happy.
The only thing that I took out of the car to lighten it was the heater box
so everything else is stock weight. I have no idea what the car weighs but I
may take it to a local freight place and have it weighed.

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Start
your free 14-day trial today!
caadfBPbWlB34f/Nexiderm

----

[AD removed for archives]
2-Day Tax Refund Loans TaxBrain Online Tax Service Get Started Now!
caadeMnbOyW3Nf/TaxBrain

----

bOyW3N.