Reverse Light switch...62-? pushbutton automatic

Reverse Light switch...62-? pushbutton automatic

Hi guys,

any of you have an old pushbutton automatic reverse light switch?
Maybe you upgraded to a v8 and got rid of your pushbutton trans?
Maybe its my lucky day and you have one lying around?

I spent a fair amount of time this evening figuring out why my reverse
lights dont work.  I had 2 burned out bulbs, and was getting voltage.
So I thought replacing them would be fine.  NOT.  After tracking the
run and applying voltage from the battery sequentially towards the
front, I found the switch isn't allowing enough current to flow
through.  While there is voltage, those lovely amps are far and few
between.

Thanks in advance!

Menko