RE: when it rains it...

[AD removed for archives]
FREE Zoobooks Elephants ISSUE and tiger POSTER!
Is your child reading? Zoobooks is guaranteed to improve
your child?s reading skills. Click below to sign up now!
caadCUzbOyW3Na/Zoobooks

Moral support provided! :-)

The NSS sometimes cracks and leaks. You may get lucky and find a new one
on the shelf of an old-timey parts store or transmission shop that's
been around since the 60's.

Sometimes these show up for sale on E-buy.

I had a good used NSS but I lent it to a guy who had the same problem
with his Plymouth that you are having. He was going to give it back to
me when he found a replacement. That was 5 years ago though, so bye-bye
for that switch!

Thanks,
Gary H.

Schuyler Wrobel wrote:
<snip>
 Now the Neutral Safety Switch
> appears to be the main leaker. Could this be just an o-ring? It looks
> like the switch itself is leaking?
> Can the switch be fixed if it's leaking? I tried tightening it a little
> and that just made it leak more?
> Anyone have a one prong NS switch (non-leaker) lay'n around? (o; how
> about some moral support? (o;
<snip>

[AD removed for archives]
The Patented Natural Weight Loss Product Is Now Available
Miracleburn® is the only product with Hoodia & Advantra-Z
Get a Free 7-Day Sample plus a Free Promotional Gift Card
caadCUVbOyW3Nf/Urban Nutrition

----

bOyW3N.