Re: I hate eBay

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
caadHk3bOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

I use eBay some(just under 200 deals since 1999). My feedback was perfect
until this year. Some yutz left me a nuetral because UPS took 3 weeks to deliver
his part. He never asked for any special shipping or anything.
Then, i got a negative this month from some a****** from Vegas. I listed a
chevy intake and he won. Tells me he'll pay right away with a money order. Over
two weeks go by and I ask if he sent it. He replies that he had bid on two and
won both but only wants one. Asks to back out. I said I didn't really care
but that I'd have to file with eBay to recover fees. He says OK, he'll follow
thru. Two more weeks go by and I went ahead and filed a non-paying-bidder claim.
Then I get an e-mail from him saying that doing that won't get me paid
quicker! I replied he's had plenty of time and obviously doesn't intend to follow
thru. He asks to mutually agree not to follow thru and that way I don't get
charged and he doesn't get a bidder strike. So, being a nice guy, I let him off.
Then I check my account and see my rating isn't 100%, this jerk left me a
negative saying "every bolt hole was stripped"!!  I put a reply on there saying
he's a lair and I still have the intake and he didn't pay. Unfortunately, I
can't leave him a negative because I accidentally left him a positive when I was
doing some others. But I did go back and update his feedback saying "NEVER
paid for item!!! left me a negative lying about item he didn't buy!!"
eBay is no help with stuff like this, either. They won't remove feedback
unless you go thru an "independant reviewer" and pay $100 fee or if the other
person used profanity.

sorry for the long-winded rant....

Mark
chymar01 on eBay