Re: I hate eBay

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
caadHlCbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

i know , the feedback forum is stupid, well 99% of the time its OK, but
I actually have negative feedbacks on my record, none of which I really
deserve.
   One was because i gave a guy a negative himself for the rip-ooff
   24.00 shipping he charged me, so he gave me a negative.
  see thats what happens, i think the other guy just waits and waits
  until u give him a positive then he feels free to give u  a negative.
  I didnt know this.
  so if u are gonna give a negative to somebody make sure they have
  already rated u first or they will just retaliate.
   Another guy sent me a welder wrapped in paper, beat to hell when it
   got here, I gave him a negative for his lousy packing and he just
   blamed it on the freight  company.
   Theres a lot of creeps out there.

[AD removed for archives]
caadMRTbOyW3Nf/PC PowerScan