Ol' Smokey, Part 2

[AD removed for archives]
caadOuabOyW3Na/PC PowerScan

Greetings,

About that 66 Belvedere again.  It's dark, so I went out
to check the lighting.  Got none at all on the interior of
the car.  No dome light, no dash lights, no radio light.
All the other lights (exterior) work, as do the wipers,
washer pump, heater fan, aftermarket A/C fan.  The
radio plays.

I checked the fuse, and it looked good.  I replaced
it anyway.  Nothing.  Reckon all the bulbs could be out at once?
Or some wire loose on the headlight switch?  For such
a sweet car, it's sure got some weird stuff going on.

Thanks in advance,

Allen Sullivant
Brentwood, Tenn.
62 Dart 440 See-dan
dart440@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Take our Nationwide Pringles Survey. Receive a Free* Restaurant
Gift card of your choice or a one year supply of Pringles
Hurry, limited time only!
caadQmnbOyW3Nf/Chip Survey

----

bOyW3N.