Re: how big is too bog, how small is too small?

Re: how big is too bog, how small is too small?

 Don, Bill Watson and yourself never cease to amaze me
with you vast knowledge and expertise.

Dennis

--- Don Dulmage <big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Re stroking.  This isnt the be all end all of it but
it is food
> for thought.
> Lets put it in perspective. Do I or my henchman
> Wager ever  go to the track and pull up to the line
> in fear of a high dollar mega cubed stroker being in
> the other lane?
>  No.
> Don

Dennis

'04 Ram Hemi

Yahoo! for Good
Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/shelter