the clifford zone

Very strange!  I had tried to log on to their "dot net" address some time
ago, then found the "dot com" url that had the actual working website.
Several months ago, I went through the entire website and noticed the
shopping cart and online ordering feature.
(When I called them and got the recording, I used a 951 area code.)

Tonight I logged onto the "dot net" address, which previously was used for
ads by their webhosting provider, and found that it is up and running.
Now, there are only test postings when I looked at the Mopar section!
(No online ordering or shopping cart available.)

I thought I left Rod Serling behind, back when our Mopars were built!!
It sure seems like the Twilight Zone to me....

I was searching slantsix.org for "clifford" and found that many people
were complaining about quality and service, including a post that
suggested that Clifford oversells their stock and that is why the
wait is so long.  Oh well!!  I was interested in that heated intake,
in particular.  I may just go super six for now and see what happens to
Clifford, in the meantime!!

Thanks for the info!

Mike in PA

----