Re: third member spacers

I wouldn't consider my self an expert, but I've done quite a few 8.75
swaps in my day and I've never heard of this spacer you are talking
about. The only thing I can think of that you might be talking about
would the little tab that's axle endplay adjustment lock for the pass
side axle. They often disappear and are VERY hard to come by.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert