Re: This one is gonna kill the factory-original crowd.

Re: This one is gonna kill the factory-original crowd.

c) (This one is gonna kill the factory-original crowd. Apologies!) I am seriously considering filling in the clip holes along the back panel ... the ones that enable the retention of the back trim pieces that form the fake grill look between the taillights on a Fury. (Don't believe this trim exists on a Belvedere.) I just don't like the cheap look of the moldings, and besides, I want to place a kill switch on the right side. Remembering that this car is street/strip, not trailer queen show material, how awful do you think it will be to have a "Belvedere look" in the back on a Fury?

I'm with you on this kind of point Jim.

My 65 satellite will not have the chrome below the windows or the rocker trim....

I guess i like the look of the belv 2 better than the sat.

But then again it will have more grunt than the 361 2 barrel that it came with.

It is actually going to be a "street / strip scare ourselves silly but safely" type
of car.
a belv 3 sorta

rob in phx

----