5422103102
5 - Dodge V8
4 - Polara 500
2 - 1962 model year
2 - Hamtramck, MI plant
103102 - 3,102nd 1962 car off the line

 Under SO=0907
 Under NUMBER=0665
The two together form the Shipping Order Number.   "0907" is the scheduled
build date, September 7, 1961.

Under BODY=545 - Car Line - Engine / Series / Body Style
5 - Dodge V8
4 - Polara 500
5 - 2-door convertible

UnderTRM=855 - Interior Trim
85 - Seat style & material - Bucket seats, vinyl
5 - Colour - Red

 Under PNT=PP6U - Paint Colours / Styles
P - Roof Colour - Vermilion Red
P - Body Colour - Vermilion Red
6 - Convertible Top - Black
U - Sportsweep Colour - Copper

Chrysler put a "Roof" colour on the body tag even if the car was a
convertible.

Under the letter C=2 - Transmission
  342  : Torqueflite A-727
Under the letter G=5 - Heater
  385 : Heater with Defroster
Under the letter M=8 - Electrical Items
  428 : Windshield Washer - Dual jet

The engnine code would be under the letter "N".  When no code was placed
there, the car had the standard engine.  In the case of the Polara 500, that
would be a 361-cid V8.

Also, on the build sheet there is 3 for axle ratio and 57 for engine.
Axle ratio "3" : 533 : 3.23:1

Engine : "57" : the last two digits of either the part number or 'bin'
number used to help workers on the assmbly line quickly retrieve such items
as brakes, springs, engines, etc.
My parts book (Canadian) does not show an engnine with a part number ending
with "57"   It shows the 361 ending with "58".

Bill
Vancouver, BC