Re: 13 inch tires (what good ones are available?)

Re: 13 inch tires (what good ones are available?)

Jim,

I could find *nothing* for my car in 13" that was worthwhile at all.
Besides the fact that the rims are very skinny, 13" tires are just
hard to locate.  Sears sells their "Guardsmen" tire for $33/ea in that
size.  I'm sure a local tire shop has them as well.  But its a little
scary to ride on those cookie cutters ;)

I went with a 14x6 rim and got 215/60/14s, or lots do 205/70/14,
assuming you can find/get SBP rims you like in 14"

Hope that helps!

MJ