Re: Racer brown cam and exhausting situation

Re: Racer brown cam and exhausting situation

I got a reply from Rich at Mopar Action within 30 min.
and it wasn't them. I would rule out MCG as you did as
well. I emailed Mopar Muscle today,so Monday would be
my guess for a reply. Hope one of us gets a positive
result.

--- Robert <r.lane@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi George, Happy New Year to you!
>
> I've sent an email to my old mate Randy Bolig at
> Mopar Muscle, asking if
> they've done such an article.
> Well, I say 'mate', we've had some previous email
> contact since he included
> our car in their mag and he usually answers my
> emails, so fingers crossed
> I'll get a reply soon.
> If it wasnt MM, I doubt it would have been MCG (do
> they do tests?), so maybe
> it was Mopar Action? Or High Performance Mopar
> before it disappeared?
>
> I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.
>
> Robert
> England

George

Bored stiff? Loosen up...