RE: Racer brown cam and exhausting situation

RE: Racer brown cam and exhausting situation

Seems to me it was a Rick Ehrenberg article.
I remember that article I think.  You can search on Mopar Action for the
story.
I think Rick's a list member here too.

Good luck and keep us posted.
Tom Duross
Boston
14 degrees
Go Pats!!!

Hi George, Happy New Year to you!

I've sent an email to my old mate Randy Bolig at Mopar Muscle, asking if
they've done such an article.
Well, I say 'mate', we've had some previous email contact since he included
our car in their mag and he usually answers my emails, so fingers crossed
I'll get a reply soon.
If it wasnt MM, I doubt it would have been MCG (do they do tests?), so maybe
it was Mopar Action? Or High Performance Mopar before it disappeared?

I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.

Robert
England

----

http:///u/?..