Re: Frame Connector Question

In a message dated 7/29/2007 11:28:25 AM Central Daylight Time,
Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx writes:

There  seems to be 2 schools of thought on whether to weld  them
to the  floor or not.

THOUGHT 1,,,,,,,,,,it is a race car, and nothing labor intense  wise or cost
wise is less than it should have

THOUGHT 2,,,,,,,,,,,it is just a street car, and probably  really does not
have all the horsepower that I would like to think it has, and  just having them
gives me the braggin rites to say they are  there