Re: Por 15

Brian,
Por15 is great stuff. I covered inside trunk and car floor and sides of my
62 Dart convert with it.
It covers great and creates a structural integrity all it's own that
reinforces the metal. And tough as nails.
Just follow the directions on the can.
And keep what you're not using covered tightly or it will go solid on  you.
Paul

In a message dated 10/28/2007 7:57:27 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,