Por 15

All,

Is POR15 a good product to use if all I'm interested in is stemming the rust-tide? I'm considering spending the next few months/years completely disassembling my '62 Dart and taking care of whatever rust I find. I don't want to do a frame-off restoration like I see on all those pimp my ride shows ... I just want my car to last longer.

Regarding the disassembly ... would appreciate comments / suggestions on how best to store the various components while I'm waiting to work on them. If there are any articles or books about this sort of thing I'd appreciate knowing that as well.

Thanks in advance,
Brian Safford
'62 Dart 440 4-door / 318 Poly