Re: 2 barrel bracket is different than 4 barrell

Re: 2 barrel bracket is different than 4 barrell

Jimmy,
Thanks for the picture. It tells me part of what I need to know. The 4
bbl bracket sticks out farther toward the valve cover than the 2 bbl
bracket. I could use a picture of the lower part that bolts to the
manifold if anyone has one. I may have to figure out a way to
"stretch" mine.
Thanks

Lee Sumpter