6s

 Sorry for my spelling. i finally found my glasses.
re the 6 cly challenge. I am sure there are at least 6 or 8 guys around who would build for such a dyno shootout There was the slant six drag shootout that used to run at some special events. I dont know if it is still going.
I just had a phone call about my comments too. i cant find my original post since my computer crashed a couple of weeks ago and i did not get it going till last night.  I lost everything. Had to start over.
You know a hopped up six is a great place to learn how to make stuff work. It is inexpensive so a disaster just isnt as painful and power is surprising. Also it makes people really really upset when they get smoked by a six. A lightweight chassis is the key to real good times. For a young person on a budget or an old fart like me they are an interesting and relatively inexpensive project providing hours of Mopar fun . And then there is the eternal  question  you get." why are they built on a slant?" You can answer whatever you wish.
Anyone has the link to my original comment to MM please let me know. Like i said i lost everything
Don

----