Re: what would be the best cam

Jim is the owner.

Background info:

Racer Brown was the pen name of an automotive journalist back in the 50's who in the 60s started his own cam company.

Later (80's?) his right hand man Jim Dowell bought the company from the family and moved it to Baltimore where it's smaller but thriving under Jim's direction.

Jim still grinds every cam personally, starts at 6am and grinds until 2PM, then he starts answering the phone and designing the best cam available in this market for Mopars Fords and Chevy's, although 60% or more of his business is still Mopar.
(from http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-143375.html)

Gary H.