Fra: Herb [mailto:zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sendt: 24. juni 2009 22:21
Til: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Emne: Re: SV: SV: 361BB

I probably should not have commented as I have never worked on one of them!
Just going from US military experience their equipment is just off enough
that civilian equipment won't interchange such as larger cam bearings in the
block or added oil passages that the stock equipment is lacking.  But that
said, logically it should convert over to civilian duty.  Try to get a
manual and check the specks!

 Herb

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361

1959 Coronet 326 Poly