RE: Paint Guns/Ollie's Ramblings

My philosophy is to do everything myself...if I don't know how, I learn.
I figure I will be doing more cars in the future, so I might as well do
it all myself. I buy cars on the side to fix and sell to support my
Mopar addiction so I don't have to take money from the running money. I
know my wife appreciates that...she doesn't want to hear the deatils
(gets that deer-in-the-headlights glaze).
Joe Lemire wrote:

> You guys that do your own paint jobs really impress me, someday I am
> going
> to take a paint class and do my own. I paid 8K for the body and paint
> work
> on my 65 Dodge from a "restoration" shop here in Indiana and it was a
> total
> easte of money, I could go on for hours about it but no sense in boring
> you
> guys more than I already do. The moral of the story is to get a good
> job, do
> it yourself, no one cares about your car as much as you do. By the way
> Ollie, I haven't forgotten about you on the N.O.S. parts we talked about
> month or so ago, I am waiting on my friend to come through.
> Joey

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

----