Re: Paint Guns/Ollie's Ramblings

 Important note: when building an air system for painting, make sure u
clean out the pipes with a solvent before u assemble the system.  why?
 when they cut the threads on the ends of the pipes, theres cutting
oil involved.  that gets in the pipes and can get into your paint job,
bad combination,  fish eye city.
  and if you are gonna be using the system for painting do not install
an inline tool oiler, for obvious reasons, just oil up your air tools
by the drip-drip out of a bottle method.
  so fashion a long rod and swab those babies out good and rinse em.
  dont ask me how I know this.LOL
  neal zimmerman, eugene oregon

----