RE: Security

Back in '69 I put those hood holdowns through the hood. Instaed of the
pins I used some mini-padlocks. They'd be easy to cut but keep the
honest people honest.

I have been told you can rig a chain and padlock set-up from the hood in
front of the radiator. Also I wonder if a later model hood release can
be fitted to our cars? And when myt new electric pump is installed I'll
put in a kill switch that will thwart some.
Rich Kinsley '64 Doidge Polara 4dr 318poly w/goodies

----