Re: transmission mount

My transmission mount is one of those that has a spring in it ... the
guy I spoke with at Schumacher Creative Services said if I could find
a crossmember from a 63, 64 or 65 automatic, I could switch over to
the type they sell and it would be a lot easier to do what I'm trying
to do.

Anyone have a 63, 64 or 65 crossmember from an automatic they'd like
to part with?

Thanks,
Brian

----