RE: Trunk Mat

Hmmmm, I didn't see the original post that these replies refer to??
Anyway Ollie's trunk sure looks nice! I've ditched the spare. The fronts
and rears are different sizes anyway. I kinda like the little wheel well
dishes. I store stuff there so it doesn't roll around. Like lubricants,
rags, etc.. I think I'll build some kind of insert for the wells when I
get around to doing mine. And definetly a light. The electrical is
already there.