To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: Snow and Car Shows

Hmm,  snowing here in N. California right now (11:30 AM)

Jimmie      in Northern California
1970 Dodge Dart Swinger 340-4spd, Go Mango in color (original paint)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12601467@N08/
1965 Plymouth Belvedere Station Wagon 360-Auto/To be a 440 (Current Project)
2001 Chrysler Concorde LXI  "Rose" (Wife's car)
2006 RAM 3500 4X4 Mega Cab Cummins Diesel Pickup

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joey" <jake4@xxxxxxxxxx>