Re: Cal- Tracs and leaf springs

${top_text_ad}
We are blessed that ma-mopar really knew what they were doing with
rear suspension geometry. SS springs are all you need with longer
shocks from a C-body. I have this set up on my 63 and it has seen
minimal track service. But when race day comes remove the rear leaf
straps, adjust the snubber 1/2" from the floor and hold on! Lift and
GONE! Never understood people whi used trac bars on a Mopar, if you
watch them in a video they don't even come close to hitting the front
of the spings. These work for springs that are set up like GM, right
in the middle of the arch of the spring. Ma Mopar set the axle in the
1st third. Check out vids of the super stockers, this set up works,
doesn't have the adjustablilty of a 4 link, but it WORKS!

>>> http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html and
>>> http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/general_disclaimer.html.
>>>

>>> --
>>>

>>> ----
>>> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person --
>>> directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
>>> negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
>>> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
>>> protect
>>> your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
>>> signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!
>>>
>>> 1962 to 1965 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
>>> http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html and
>>> http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/general_disclaimer.html.
>>>

>> ----
>> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person --
>>  directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
>> negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
>> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect
>> your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
>> signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!
>>
>> 1962 to 1965 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
>> http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html and
>> http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/general_disclaimer.html.

> 19:34:00
>

> ----
> directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations
> as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to
> the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy,
> reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar
> topic.  Thanks!

Steve
'63 Hemi Polara

${bottom_text_ad}