RE: Fender 65 Belvedere

Budman's name is Eugene, he has a seller's account on ebay, Budman I believe.
If you run out of options, I have a complete running (last I started it) 4D Belv2 (318/727) and another 4D 65 less motor/trans/shaft.  I was going to put them on ebay, 2 for 1, 2K obo.  The front clip, BB K frame and cowl are in really nice shape on the second one (southern car, white roof).
They're in Boston.
Tom

Hi Bill,
 The Budman in New Jersey might be able to hook you up, he did at one time
have quite a bit of parts, I have a hood that needs a little work but is
very salvageable, where are you located?
Joey

----