Transmission self healing (was RE: sending unit)

Transmission self healing (was RE: sending unit)

Self-repairing Mopars must be pretty scarce Rich. All I've seen are the other variety, self-destructing versions. ;)

That sounds like a good theory, though I've had Mopars with TorqueFlites in them sit for years without a fluid leak. Of course, if they ever run again who know what will spew out of the assorted systems.... :)

Gary H.