From: Gary H. [mailto:spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 4:25 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Transmission self healing (was RE: sending unit)

Self-repairing Mopars must be pretty scarce Rich. All I've seen are the
other variety, self-destructing versions. ;)

That sounds like a good theory, though I've had Mopars with TorqueFlites in
them sit for years without a fluid leak. Of course, if they ever run again
who know what will spew out of the assorted systems.... :)

Gary H.