I want to thank all you for the information on the brake drums and suspension parts. This is going to be real helpful. I just received the complete rebuild kits and they look out standing even in their packages. I will keep you updated on the project.

Say as a side note to Jimmy and Bill's side bar I also was offered a job in 1970 that I could not refuse in Leesville, LA. Back in those days the $$ offer was a lot less.

Jim

On Aug 21, 2010, at 1:05 AM, William Harrison wrote:

You ought to hear what my wife says about me.....No on second thought, they aren't repeatable... Helped a friend of ours move to Metarie and helped do some repairs to their house and was recruited by a home design company from New Orleans. The wanted me to do the construction re modeling to houses they were re designing. They said they had enough work for me to easily make $150 to $200 Thousand a year..... The wife said no no no no no....Too hot and muggy for her. Sure would have liked to try it though.....
Later
Bill
Seriously; I will save the address of the powder coating company and will use them in the future. Looks like the money saved will be more than off set the cost of shipping.

--- On Fri, 8/20/10, Jimmy Peavy <peaver63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Jimmy Peavy <peaver63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Brake Drums
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, August 20, 2010, 7:20 PM

Your marketing ideas are truly amazing.

   Jimmy

William Harrison wrote:
They wont slip in a little packet of boudan when they
ship the order back to me will they?
Later
Bill

From: Jimmy Peavy <peaver63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: rlkinsley@xxxxxxxxx,
1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, August 20, 2010, 4:41 PM

Lake Area Equipment Maint. Inc.
      305 N. Ryan St.
      Lake Charles, LA.
      70601

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
only one
person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
send
parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as
other
personal messages only to the intended recipient,
not to the
Clubhouse public address. This practice will
protect your
privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine
tune the
content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

1962 to 1965 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion
Guidelines: