Re: guage refurbishing.

This is a great article but it's not the one I used when I redid my dash. The article I used was titled "Do it yourself dash". Your not going to get the results that you get from a professional but the results are pretty good and you do it yourself and on the cheap. I enjoyed doing it. JM2C

Michael Phelps
Sent from my iPhone