Re: Welcome New Member - 1962 Chrysler Newport

Re: Welcome New Member - 1962 Chrysler Newport

Nice looking car Eric. Plus the instrument cluster on these are neat-o.

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restoration-sources.html has some vendor suggestions for the window rubber. As mentioned here already, Gary Goers (listed there) probably has what you need.

Thanks,
Gary H.