Re: Welcome New Member - 1962 Chrysler Newport

Re: Welcome New Member - 1962 Chrysler Newport

Eric,

It looks really good, better than what I started with (and still working on)... Gary Goers probably has the rubber you're looking for, I bought several weather strip pieces and tail light gaskets/seals from him.

The tail light bezels are a b----.  I had an alert on ebay, and got a pitted one that I had it chromed.. it was still cheaper than NOS

send updates, and pics as you go along... gotta love '62 chyslers ;)

Bob