Re: Update oil pressure

I'm a Z-Alt distributor and we are the only oil on the market where
the zddp and moly lubricants are infuzed to the oil, others are
additives and they remain in suspension in the oil but never become
part of the oil.

You can read all about it www.dsc-z-alt.com

It is what I use exclusively in my 63 Hemi and 66 273.

Regards,

--
Steve
'63 Hemi Polara