Re: Exhaust "bypass" valve? Also..timing

Re: Exhaust "bypass" valve? Also..timing

Thanks guys, I have been running premium in it. I'll try an adjust timing...I feel it's prolly time for new plugs and wires. It just started doing this out of nowhere. Idk if it could be the seafoam I put in but I added it with a full tank and I just filled back up to try and dilute it. Ima tinker and change the plugs an wires an I'll let you know what happens from there. I go back to work tomm so I prolly won't get much done till I'm back on my off days.

Sent from my iPhone