What should be next to restore (highjacked thread)

What should be next to restore (highjacked thread)

That's an easy question to answer. Just look back at the 50's and 40's and further back. Perfect examples will always demand high dollar but most of them will the prices will drop like a rock. There will be fewer and fewer and less and less people are interested in them.
One day somebody will pay top dollar for a Kia Spectra, Honda Civic and Accord that is fully restored. My friend Eric Hayes and I were talking about some of the "Junk" that should be next in line.  We came up with an interesting list.

1978 Ford LTD 2 door Landua Top.
1976 Ford Granada 2 Door Ghia
1980 Honda Accord
1981-85 Chevy Citation X11
1970-80 Ford Pintos
1975-83 Chrysler Cordoba
1981-85 Chrysler K cars  One of these little death mobiles one first place in a mopar car show around here last year.  It was perfect, but damn!

We all knew somebody that drove one of these things, or had one ourselves.

We should all get a 70's or 80's car to restore or some of the rare parts for one while they are cheap.  Might not be a bad idea!  I personally was born in 1967, grew up in the 70's (hated the cars styles) drove in the 80's and didn't care for most of the cars with the experimental carbs, fuel injection, safety fetchers and crappy looks, The 90's are better and I really like a LOT of the new stuff.  But for me the 1960's there were some wonderful cars, even some of the Fords and Chevys (But I still think they are cheap)  <EG>

So tell me.  What do you think the next generations would like to see restored?  My friend wants that damn LTD, I could do a Pinto or 1971 Ranchero, or maybe an 1983 Escort...?

--
Eric
Tacoma, WA