Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 9:11 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: radiator interchange

Scott,

Congratulations and/or condolences; whichever's appropriate.

Stop by for a beer when you're in the neighborhood.  Tell Joe I said hey.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)
'63 Polara 500 (383)
'65 Belvedere I (Street Wedge)
'71 Bronco

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 9:24 PM, scott mirabella <jmirab2972@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey,
Well my car sold today to a guy from Tennessee. Didn't figure the brake
light problem out. Concentrating on getting a radiator, since he was driving straight back to Tennessee. No one had a 1964 radiator, so i started asking
for 1969 Roadrunner 383 radiators. Actually found one where Jim suggested.
Perfect bolt in  fit. Only real difference was top outlet was on drivers
side instead of passenger. New upper hose from Pep Boys and we were back on
the road. Very pricey, but needed one quick. So no more 1962-65 mopars for
me anymore. It's been a pleasure reading your posts, and I appreciate all
the knowledge you all have shared with me!

Scott Mirabella